Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome to R&S Reviews

What is this blog?

This blog, is an idea I've had for a few months. Frankly, I'm tired of bad chiptune music. I want time put into the music, I want to people to really understand how music works before throwing stuff out there.

My preferred genre is Classical, I live and breath it. As a composer (albeit a beginner considering the works of Shostakovich, Ravel, Adams, Glass, Stravinsky, Faure, and many more), I feel like I know something a bit more about composition than the average user. Although, I will admit that I am not as good of a composer as Bit Shifter, An0va, Frostbyte, Nullsleep, Tristan Perich, etc. Infact, I rarely get a piece right, this blog is not to promote myself. (Monovfox for those curious)

Please, feel free to send me stuff to review. I'm not going to go "this sucks", though I might, constructive criticism a shot in addition to saying it sucks, and even point out what the artist did right! My first review will be within the coming days, until then, TTYL

-Monovfox.

No comments:

Post a Comment